NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Outfit: The Chop

After living in New York City for about 3 or 4 weeks..... I decided it was time to chop off most of the length of my hair. I literally bought hair shears from the drugstore and cut it in two swift chops in the privacy of my bathroom. It feels pretty good- I've been wearing it in pig tail buns a lot lately. People say that I look older with a shorter hair cut.... I suppose then it's time to grow up, eh? What do you think?

These photos were taken in Washington Heights by Hannah after we had brunch.
Outfit details: gold dress- street vendor in Washington Heights
necklace- vintage
hat- my mother's
skirt- gift from Mary!
belt- thrifted
socks- gift from Abby Taylor 
booties- my Grandma Kutch's
love, polly

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You're hair looks amazing! It's always fun to change it up a little. I'm currently trying to grow my hair out, but I'm very impatient! I wish I had hair like you and I hope you had a lovely weekend!

http://mariedarling.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your short hair!!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

mermaidmint said...

Absolutely stunning!!

♡ Dulce

Bisma Rauf said...

Looking great :)

New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/fashion-accessories-by-born-pretty-store.html

Dr_lu said...

Love this!!

fancyshot.blogspot.ru

Paloma and Jess said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit, love the gold! xx

http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

LOVE that look!! Your hair looks great short!!

Emma said...

I love it Polly! You have such beautiful hair anyway that the length doesn't matter! I cut my own hair and now I find it hard letting a hairdresser at it! I'm so precious about it! :)

Emma x

snow said...

your hair looks lovely! :) I need a hair cut myself, it's been quite a while. I am usually very reluctant to go to the hair dresser for some reason!

I love your outfit, too. your necklace is so beautiful. ^^

Sammi said...

Ah Polly, your hair looks wonderful! I think you do look more mature with this length! You have such great hair, and I can't believe you cut it yourself! I'd never have the courage. This outfit is super dreamy :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the new look!

xoxo

Madeline
[ http://www.quixoticsoulz.blogspot.com ]