NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

#throwback

I've always loved photos from my childhood because of course no one remembers much from a very young age. It's a way to jog your memory or at least see what you used to be like and how you used to act. I can definitely see some of my personality traits in these photos that make me the person I am today. Thank you for taking so much time to get me dressed in the morning, Mom. I'd like to think that it's beginning to pay off. Thank you for acting as my costume designer on Halloween, as well. That's another reason why Halloween is my favorite time of year! What childhood memories stick out most to you? XO!
love, polly

6 comments:

Bella-Marie said...

Aww you look so sweet! I love old photos, if only to cringe at how badly I was dressed on the days my Dad had to look after me! :p

Bella | BELLAETC

Susanne said...

what a cute baby you were!

Style and Paper said...

Awwwww what a cute photos

Style and Paper

Stephanie / Cocochic said...

Sooo so cute!

Blog | Cocochic
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

Emma said...

Adorable! I love looking through old photos :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of your throwback photos... Your curls were so amazing as a baby!! Love your little outfits!!