NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

The Littlest Polly featured in Krigsropet (Salvation Army Magazine)

I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to be featured in Salvation Army's magazine! My copy came in the mail yesterday and I almost forgot what it was because I've been waiting for it for what seems like months now!
Interview translation: "I love vintage, antiques and beautiful colors," says american Paulie Antiques. She has found many exciting clothes in Salvation Army stores. Among others this light brown woolskirt that she paid 4 dollars for. "I bought it because I love the color. It is a very fashionable skirt of high quality, that’s why I like it so much," she says. 
The fashion blogger, photographer, fashion/costume designer and fashion stylist publishes many interesting outfits on the webside paulieantiques. She also has her own 
antiques store online, Paulie Antiques, at etsy.com/shop/thelittlestpolly.
love, polly