NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

Contact Improv Performance at the Urbana Landmark Hotel

Yesterday my Contact Improvisation class took a field trip to the Urbana Landmark Hotel. I've done two photo shoots there now, and I am really starting to love this hotel and all of the beauty it has to offer. When we arrived in the space, there were huge tripods set up with sensors on them so they could sense these little balls each of us placed on our body. This information collected from the sensors was then  projected onto a screen in front of us in the form of moving dots as we moved. I can't stress enough how important this class has been to me... I was able to let go of so much anxiety. I'm hardly ever worried about other people watching me and judging me in this class.... and I think that's a feat in itself! Do you do any improvisation, yourself?
love, polly