NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Portfolio Review in Chicago!

Last weekend I traveled to Chicago to the University of Illinois Chicago to present my portfolio along with other theatre students from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. It was a successful weekend in my opinion, but I'm just ready to find a job and realize more about my dreams. I was happy to show everyone who came by my table about the photo-shoots, films, music videos, dances, and productions I've designed. I'm excited for the future and I'm excited to share my hard work with you! Have a lovely Wednesday!
love, polly :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your work so much! Can't wait to see what's in your future x

Anonymous said...

wow that's so cool! :)
Irene Wibowo

Unknown said...

So neat! You totally have my dream job. Can I ask what you took in school?

Suzanne
A Coin For the Well

Purple said...

I love your work..can I be you when I grow up? Seriously though, you inspire me tremendously <3