NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

Springfield, Missouri Road Trip

This is just a random mash up of amazing places in Springfield, MO my friends and I visited while on our little road trip. We had fun and got to know each other a little more on the way. It was a little chilly out, but that didn't stop us from exploring and having a great time. I love road trips! We stayed in a cute little hotel with a kitchen where we could also make our own meals! Enjoy.......

 Have you been to Springfield, MO? You should really visit.... it's so much fun!
love, polly :)

8 comments:

The Braided Bandit said...

I have never been, but this roadtrip looks like SO much fun! I would love to some day visit red velvet, and all those cupcake pictures have me seriously craving a bit (okay, a lot) of sugar at work!
Happy Friday!
xo Hannah
thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Tori said...

Lovely photos!

Lauren said...

The "yay fertility!" suitcase made me laugh- one of the best things I've seen in ages! x

miss teacups said...

Well doesn't that look like fun! Your gal friends are babes!

Belphoebe said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful! I enjoy reading your blog so much, the layout is especially beautiful!

You followed my old blog Belphoebe, just to tell you that I've moved :)

Oh my lord, your uniform is the coolest thing ever! I've always wanted one of those!

http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

Emma said...

Lovely pictures Polly and the video is so cute, it looked like you all had so much fun! So many pretty things and yummy food!
Emma x

Kitsune-kun said...

looks like a way fun trip!

Sinéad Odessa said...

I love this post! So many amazing treats for my eyes! I really wish I to visit sometime. It's good to see how much is there and, of course, Red Velvet! Looks like you ladies had a blast! (:

xxSinéad