NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

vintage fabric business cards now come with every order from Paulie Antiques!

I've been waiting for this stamp to arrive for nearly two months from Greece and it's finally arrived (after designing it, trying to find a shop to make it for me, paying for it, and getting it shipped... it's finally here!) I love the feeling of getting something you've been waiting for a long time... it all makes it worth it in the end. So from now on, every order from my shop, Paulie Antiques, will also include one of these cute vintage fabric business cards!
Happy Friday!
love, polly

7 comments:

Susanne said...

awesome! :) I truly understand your excitement, the littlest things can make us the happiest and made the day without even trying :)

KristiMcMurry said...

What a cute idea! It turned out great, and I love the fabric you are using.

Isabella said...

Love this idea! It's super exciting. Your blog is adorable! xo
http://viewsofnow.com/

Gentri said...

Saw these on fb and LOVED them so much! I showed all of my classmates. :)

Katherine - The Beauty of Life said...

SUPER cute and so original, I love it! Thanks for reminding me I need business cards!

Brittany Sims said...

That's totally unique and cool. They totally fit your personality and style. :)

~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com

A.M said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog
Those are beautiful! And yes...I too hope we can be friends, hihihi :)