NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

spring in the summer

Here are a few snapshots I took of Taylorville before we left for Mississippi on Sunday. This magnolia tree was completely bare when I came back and my heart sank. I am so happy I photographed it when I did... it literally bloomed for four or five days. Wow..... what a beautiful but short Spring we've been having..
My cat, Joao and his little friend peeking out of the window. 
A small bite to eat fixed by my Grandma Kutch before visiting my Great Grandma Polly at the nursing home.......
It really feels like spring in the summer this year. It's so HUMID for Springtime, no? Regardless, I've been enjoying every single minute of it. XOXO
love, polly :)

2 comments:

Brittany Sims said...

Aww, I love the cats! The flowers look so beautiful. :)

~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Those blossoms are so beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower - I'm following you back now too!

Cheers,

Brooke

liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com