NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

sans make up

HI! Good morning. THIS is the best tea EVER! It's called Yogi Green Tea Pomegranate... I am making some right now and I am very excited to start my (very long) day off with it in my thermos......
Oh, and while I'm being all random, you should go see DRIVE! I saw it last weekend and it was absolutely mind blowing. I totally recommend it. I MIGHT even deem it movie of the week. Look out for foreshadowing! 
have a great Tuesday! I have THREE fittings today. eeeeee.
love, polly

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to taste that tea. Sounds like it's very delicious and I like Yogi tea.

Amber said...

i saw drive last weekend and LOVED it! might end up going to see it again, it was that good

Catmint said...

I keep hearing good things about Drive, and it scores a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes! :O My boyfriend really wants to see it, but I doubt I'll see it myself; it looks really intense. ^_^;;

MyLifeInDots said...

Hey Polly!
I'm really busy right now (have lots of work to do for school ...) but I'll send the letter as soon as possible!
Sorry...

btw: I love all your dresses <3

Anonymous said...

I had pomegranate tea for the first time today, and I'm sold on it! Hope you enjoyed your fittings =) x

kimbirdy said...

ooo, drive looks so good, and i've only heard rave reviews about it. can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be trying that tea SOON!!

Kailey said...

That tea sounds fantastic! :o I have actually been meaning to see Drive, I keep hearing such great things about it ^^

ftashion said...

Is that u in the second photo? You are so cute!

Fang Ting
ftashion

Bad Joan said...

that tea sounds yummy! gotta try it!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

emma said...

drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive