NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

battle of angels craft work

Hi, there! Here is a hat that I just so happened to snap a before and after photo of the other day. I added feathers and trim to this hat for the show I am assistant costume designer for called, "Battle of Angels." Have you read it?
I've been doing better since the death of my Great Grandma, but her funeral is one week from today and I know it will start getting bad for my family and I as the time comes near. I look forward to seeing my family again soon and hopefully it's pleasant. 
Happy Monday, lovelies!!
love, polly

5 comments:

Lindsay Fisher-Collie said...

love the way you madeover the hat! and those cupcakes, well they look delicious.

Maria Elyse said...

I'm glad you're doing better! ♥ Thinking of you and your family. ♥

ahhhhh, those cupcakes look too yummy. :)

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Anonymous said...

looks yummy.. :)

http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

memory said...

i'm sorry about your great grandma. praying the pain will be eased.
finally... i'm returning the favor of you following me and i'm following you! :)
those cupcakes look and sound amazing!
GIVEAWAY at my place: southernpinky.blogspot.com

The Beatniq said...

I am so sorry about your loss!! Stay strong for yourself and your family!!