NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

vegan almond butter pancakes with pumpkin spice syrup and hot apple cider

I made a trip to Curtis Apple Orchard in Champaign, IL yesterday to pick up more of their amazing peaches. When we arrived, they told me peaches were now out of season and they didn't have any more! My heart sunk a little, but I ended up buying pumpkin spice syrup and apple cider instead. I spread crunchy organic peanut butter from Strawberry Fields on top of my pancakes if you were wondering what that was! It was the perfect Autumn treat! I want to make this a tradition every year!. P.S. my Grandmother Kutch bought me this 'Polly' mug quite a long time ago when she owned her antique store and I've treasured it ever since. It's amazing. Thank you, Grandma!
love, polly

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Holly Knitlightly said...

That looks so gooooooooood! I'm usually not a fan of syrup (I know, what kind of Canadian am I? Haha.) but pumpkin spice syrup sounds delicious! Yum!

This Charming Style said...

Mmmmm this looks SO delicious! xx

Dollface Creatures said...

oh wow that looks SO good! and perfect for fall!

MyLifeInDots said...

Ooh! Looks delicious!
Thank you for your comment on my etchings :)
I mostly draw my trees that way hihi ^^ I'm not good at... drawing "reality" xD

love, Mri xxx

meredith said...

Oh my goodness! Yum! Those pancakes look scrumptious!

ftashion said...

What a great way to start a day: Pancakes! I haven't tasted pumpkin spice syrup before but they really look yummy!

Fang Ting
ftashion

ftashion said...

My gawd! but I haven't heard anyone selling pumpkin spice syrup in Singapore or Sweden!! Is it a common spread in the states?

Fang Ting
ftashion

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, this is making me so hungry! Need some of this good food in my belly right now :D

Laura Darling said...

This looks so good! Want to come here and make me breakfast? :)

Alice Mary said...

My god, these sound (and look) amazing! Especially with the peanut butter!

Liz Lizo said...

I am a syrup junkie, I would put it on everything if I could. Looks scrumptious, love the Polly mug

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

Opal Wells said...

oh my... i'm bookmarking this right away!