NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Suitcase Sunday

For this suitcase sunday I thought I'd feature this wonderful DIY (that I adore and plan on re-creating soon!) that I am absolutely enamored with! It's coming from the ladies at Oh So Lovely Vintage!
If you know me or my blog, then you know I am a suitcase lady... Naturally, I was very excited about this DIY!
I found this on Katie's blog. I was just thrilled! I can't wait to try it with some old 1920's fashion magazines I own. Happy Suitcase Sunday!
love, polly

10 comments:

Tori said...

That looks super cool! I love suitcase sunday:)
-Tori
fashiontrendsmore.com

Oh So Lovely said...

awww thanks so much for featuring us on your wonderful blog! We're glad to know that we're not the only girls obsessed with old suitcases! xo

Kenzie said...

Of course we can be friends! I love blog friends :) I followed you back and I love this post too! It's such a cute DIY. I would love to have a suitcase collection. They are so beautiful!

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

Great DIY! Thanks for sharing! Also, just came upon your blog and love it. I'm officially your newest follower.

xo,
melissa

Catmint said...

I like how the colors of the fabric go with the color of the suitcase. Really cute idea! :D

Jessica Ruud said...

That is seriously so awesome. I am in love with your blog. It's so different from the rest. Immediately following and a fan!! xoxo.
http://jruud.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

This Charming Style said...

Ahhh wow, that is so cool!xx

memory said...

how cute!
thank you for following my blog, littlest polly ;) i love to hear your thoughts
xoxo

MyLifeInDots said...

Oh my god! Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :D I'm definitely gonna try this out :D
wooh <3
and Eternal Sunshine of the Spottles Mind is so great ! I love that movie


http://daydreamdoodle.blogspot.com