NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Visit to Funtiques!

If you've never been to Funtiques in Springfield, MO... you're missing out. It's one of the number one places Elsie and Emma from Red Velvet recommended to visit. Needless to say, it was amazing, and I snagged a few cheap treasures (including long forest green vintage gloves!!!)
I thought it was so neat that this vintage chair had a place for my vintage purse! ha!
I loved this most of all... I am a sucker for dried hydrangeas.
It's raining and nasty here! How is your hump day?
love, polly

8 comments:

my best friend jules said...

OOOOH! That place looks amazing! You are making me jealous now - looks like a paradise to me ;)
xxx mervi

poohpoopidoo* said...

your pictures are so vintage hihi
I love your blog, and that place is wonderfull!
bisous :)

This Charming Style said...

Wow, it does look amazing! And I love the pictures. Vintage chair = AWESOME! xx

gee said...

that chair is awesome! i have never seen one with a purse holder like that!!

Anonymous said...

i love these! :)

Love Simple Green

ashleyn said...

What an amazing looking place! I am in love with antique shops like that. I will definitely be putting that funtiques on my list!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun place to find vintage finds. Did you get anything there?

Mathilde said...

love your blog so much !