NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Advertise with Paulie Antiques!

Hi, there! My name is Polly and I am a fashion blogger, florist, costume designer, fashion designer, fashion stylist, illustrator, vintage collector, and lover of fashion from the victorian era, especially. I am very close to my family and I share old photos of them regularly. I graduated from the University of Illinois with my degree in Costume Design & Technology for Theatre. I am listed on IMDB and I've costume designed short films, a music video & numerous fashion photo-shoots. I'm the sole creator of a handmade clothing & accessories label called Paulie Antiques where I make bow ties, skirts and crop tops. I also sell antiques and vintage at Paulie Antiques. Have a look at my wardrobe archive to find out more about my personal style! My dreams are many, but among the many are owning a vintage boutique and costume designing films for directors whom I truly admire like Wes Anderson, Quentin Tarantino, John Waters, Michel Gondry, Charlie Kaufman, David Lynch and Tim Burton. 
These are chosen and reviewed on a case by case basis and I can only accept items that I personally approve. If you'd like to contact me about reviewing a product, email me at: polly AT paulieantiques DOT com. Thank you!.
Dahlia Fashion: Dahlia Girlfriend Interview: Paulie Antiques
Scathingly Brilliant
Thistle Magazine: The Courage Issue, pg. 51
Thistle Magazine Blog
I'd love to have you as a sponsor! If you'd like to buy a sponsor ad, please fill out this form. Thank you!
I love hosting giveaways for readers and sponsors. It's a great way to promote your business and it's free! If you'd like to host a giveaway on my blog, please fill out this form.
If you're interested in partnering with me in any way, email me at paulieantiques@gmail.com Thank you so much for your love and support!
love, polly