NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Dandelion Vintage displays, breakfast + coworker love!

Herro! Yesterday at work was fun! I opened the store and worked until 3 and then my coworker Tracy (who gave me an amazingly lovely floral suitcase) came in to take over my shift and we talked for a while and shared some laughs. I love her to death! So happy I met all the girls who work at Dandelion Vintage- they are so much fun.
I thought I'd doucument out displays before we go and change them once again! I did the one on the very right! I didn't get to take a photo of my styling the second time I did it because it was only up for two days before we changed it again! Our boss has got us styling mannequins like crazy and I love it!
I hope your day is lovely. I am doing a special photo shoot with my suitcases today.. so excited to show you!
love, polly :)

12 comments:

Miranda said...

What a great job... that sounds like so much fun!!

jess said...

It sounds like such a fun place to work.

Cel said...

Cool! I'm glad you're enjoying your work. :)

Lauren Hairston said...

I'm jealous! It looks like such a fun place to work!

Sarah said...

ahh looks like such a fun day. And seriously what an awesome place to work. I'm a bit jealous:)
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Jenny said...

Your job looks like the best. I am loving all of your window displays! They are so well styled. Did you style them? I would definitely rock any of those dresses. xx

Unknown said...

i love the pastels of the store display!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kaylia Payne said...

You have the coolest blog ever!! I adore the store, vintage style is my favourite :) Also I LOVE your profile pic. Eternal Sunshine is the best movie ever!

christina said...

someone is having fun! ;)
loved your hat collection...
hugs,
christina

Melanie's Randomness said...

I wish there were cool vintge stores where I am like this!! Ooo photo shoot? I'll remember to come back to see! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Anupriya DG said...

Looks like you girls are having so much fun!!! Have a happy Thursday! :)

ferminadaza said...

I would love to work at a vintage shop!