NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

Every day it's gettin' closer, goin' faster than rollercoaster..

When I won this bow from Janelle Haskin on her blog I was thrilled! I got to pick from a wide range of hues and I picked mossy green! Have a look at her shop, here, if you like! It's super adorable! Thanks so much, Janelle! I love the bow .
Anoother suitcase adventure photo to add to the collection :)
I bought this ring (I am so bad!) a few days ago before my first Dandelion Vintage shift. It was made in 1915 and the flowers are made from imported Czechoslovakian glass. I fell in love immediately. AND the owner of Carrie's even gave me a discount because I now work at Dandelion! (The two owners of the shops are friends!)
Have a looovely Friday! I am working at the bubble tea/frozen yogurt place from 7:30-12 tonight! It's really an incentive to do a great job when you get a free bubble tea or frozen yogurt of any weight at the end of every shift!
What are your plans for the weekend?
love, polly :)

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a cute outfit! I really love the colors; they're so cute and colorful! The hat is an awesome touch too. :D

Maggie B. said...

Hi Polly,
Did the headband giveaway end? I haven't seen anything on blogger about it, and I don't want to miss something!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anastasia said...

Lovely Polly,
nice ring and lovely pictures (once again)..
I am expecting to win the Lovebot factory give-away..
Those are my plans ^-^

Have a great weekend! :))


natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

kimbirdy said...

that hat is super cute on you! you have the perfect hair for it. also, you totally need to move to san francisco. other than the fact you would totally fit in there, you could also be friends with rogue wave! the keyboardist of rogue wave used to live in my neighborhood and the whole band would hang out on his steps in the afternoons.

Marisa Noelle said...

Oohh I just adore this outfit..color blocking at it's finest:) Brilliant palette. And I love that song!!

Unknown said...

This weekend is one for relaxing by the beach since it is 85 degrees =]

christina said...

lovely colors, the cutest hat, overall a fine post! :)
mmm..weekend plans: a BBQ at a friends place tommorow and then perhaps i ll go for the first time in 2011 to the beach on Sunday... :)
kisses from greece
christina

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those tights?? I need some of those in my life! =) x

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I lurve all these photos and that vintage ring is absolutely adorable!

Amelia said...

what a beautiful hat. and all these gorgeous colors! so daring polly, but you pull it off for sure.

AGATA WIJAYA said...

how cute you are!
i really adore your style. so cute and beautiful<3
the color the suitcase the hat is so match<3

Gracey said...

your color combo outfit is so feist! :D <3

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Great colors! I love your blog, it's so cute!