NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

paint and frozen grapes.

I awoke this morning at 7 AM only to grab some frozen grapes out of the fridge and throw some toast in the oven. After, I began to paint.. here are the results.. :D
I've REALLY become obsessed with freezing grapes.. I never really purchased them before because they would always end up going bad. Now I don't have that problem!
I ate them with cookies and cream ice cream the other day.. it was AMAZING. You should definitely try this!
love, polly :D

13 comments:

Yajaira said...

i want grapes!

Rachel said...

Ah, frozen grapes sound so tasty!

ching said...

nomnom grapes.

* said...

i always freeze my grapes, they last forever...nice painting also.

jen said...

ahh i love frozen grapes.. i prefer the green ones but frozen grapes rock!

Laura said...

omg I love frozen grapes! I would always do this when I was little. Usually I would just leave them in the freezer over night :)

Maria Elyse said...

Frozen grapes are AMAZING! Blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are also really good frozen. :)

-- Maria E.
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I usually don't buy grapes as well because I don't eat them fast enough and they go bad. I've never tried frozen grapes. Sounds yummy!

freebirdsoul said...

i can't believe i've never thought of freezing grapes before... good cal :) fun painting as well

Gracey said...

food for the body and food for the soul! :)

Unknown said...

Ah, great combination! xxx

Nicole said...

frozen grapes? genius! and what a lovely painting too!

Folkhaus Studios said...

My Pop (Grandfather on mom's side) always freezes grapes. Has my whole life. They are still a favorite snack of mine!