NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

What is life without fashion?

Hi! Hi! Hi! It's time to introduce you to my new favorite style obsession: Fashion Forestry! WOW. Boy has she ever got style! I wish I had every single one of her wonderful hats and she has some amazing jewelry and clothing. I just can't get over how much I adore her style!!
I am totally obsessed with this outfit. The colors are so astonishing!! And did you see her purse? It's made out of a Barbie!!!
hope you enjoyed all her photos! To see more of her style, you can browse her wardrobe archive.
love, polly :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I love re mint dress pic!

Unknown said...

she is so silly and cute and i love all of the colors she wears! going to check her out now!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Craftcherry said...

Love the strawberry outfit! So cute!

Melanie's Randomness said...

What a styling lady!!! I love all her colors and innovative things! Love the barbie purse!!

Melanie's Randomness

Rachel said...

I love her outfits, especially how she uses color! Her hair is just darling as well. :D

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Yeah, Nicole has an awesome way with colour and print and accessories. She's definitely one of a kind!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting me! And Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

Lauren Hairston said...

I love the yellow and blue outfit, also. Too fun!!!

Amber said...

well she certainly looks like fun lady. What a creative sense of style! Love it!

Shayla said...

You are so beautiful and your blog is very unique and inspirational!!!

Unknown said...

Her style is rather beautiful! I love how everything she wears is so intricately designed.

myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk