NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Outfit: Not the End of the World

Has anyone been listening to the new Katy Perry (KP5) album? I just got the vinyl in the mail and I've been spinning it here and there.. I think my favorite album is Prism but this is a cute album and a cute idea! This look was inspired by Katy and the name of this post is one of my favorite songs on her new album! I can't wait to go see her live for her KP5 tour! Hopefully we get a safe and effective vaccine soon because I am also about to start attending my sonography clinical site where I will be working in a hospital for 3 days a week! I am very excited to get the hands on experience I've been craving with the public! I feel like as a wardrobe stylist and florist I bring a unique approach to medical imaging and the personal care aspect attracts me because I feel I help people feel a little more at ease when they are feeling nervous about their exams. I've been very hands on with wardrobe fittings and theatrical backstage assisting as well as assisting on commercial shoots and film sets with changing and alterations. I am hoping this translates nicely to the hospital setting and I hope to improve lives!

Outfit Details:
earrings: Tebi Clay
pink hair clip: Dear Thistle
blue dress: Oh Polly
Black hat: vintage
blue floral hat: vintage, for sale in my shop, Paulie Antiques
umbrella: Lisa's Antique Mall in Illinois
make up: Colour Pop
unicorn choker: handmade by Boya Baddie
love, polly

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

OMG you are stunning! 😍

Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care, XO Zuzana 🧘🔮✨
THE KAWAII PLANET