NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

Outfit: Shake it Up



 It's amazing to me that I snapped these photos around 7 pm and they're still over exposed. I thought for sure the lighting would be perfect but they didn't turn out too bad despite that fact. I used to wear scarves as summer bandeaus quite often a handful of years ago but now I almost think it's too revealing for my style. I am slowly turning into a buttoned up grandmother and I think this outfit was an attempt to shake that up. I usually have one semi-revealing summer outfit and I'm thinking this is the limit for the year... haha. This watermelon scarf is one of my favorites from my mother. She gave me a lot of her beautiful scarves and I will keep them forever! Also, I will keep naming all my outfit posts after songs by The Cars....forever.
Outfit details: socks-American Apparel
heels- Steve Madden
scarf, purse & fascinator hat- vintage
petticoat- c/o Chicwish
love, polly

3 comments:

Ali Hval said...

Yaaas, I love this! And definitely not too revealing of an outfit. I absolutely love those sheer socks in combo with those shoes... pretty magical stuff right here. :-)

Romina Santana said...

I love the color combination between the makeup the outfit and the background!

Sam said...

perfect look in that dress!!
Regards.
Savecatch.com