NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Return to New York City

 Returning to New York City last week was pretty emotional for me because it was only the second time I've been there. 





The first day I arrived into New York was extremely humid and hot, just as I remembered it. My scalp was literally sweating and I had to carry around all my belongings with me in my huge ruck sack... which was the same one I moved to NYC with. As soon as I got into the city I went to central park, explored the floral district and Times Square before meeting up with Hannah in the West Village. We had dinner that night at a cute little place around the corner from her studio. The next day we went to the farmer's market, the fashion exhibit at the MET and Williamsburg to see the Psychic Twin show at Baby's All Right. Being back in Brooklyn was so inspiring and I wanted to visit every single store and every place I used to frequent, but there is never enough time on short trips like this. The third day I met up with my friends Nico and Charles and we went to a party in Brooklyn which I'll never forget. It was so incredible visiting NYC and seeing the people I love. The last day of the trip was spent exploring alone and I have to say that I love those days so much. I love to just wonder around the city and see what happens. What are your favorite things to do while visiting NYC?
love, polly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to visit NYC again for so many years! The last time I was there I was only 13 and now about to turn 24. Sounds like you had a lovely time in NYC!!

-Marie
www.thatdarlinmarie.com

Vikee said...

Beautiful pictures
Great post

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com