NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

Outfit: Cityscape & Lavender



So, I've been running around like a mad woman per usual lately... and summer in Chicago has me realizing once again why I moved to this beautiful city. I always wonder if it's worth it in the winter when I am freezing & depressed but eventually I make it through somehow. Anyway, Stylewe sent me this dress this week and it's pretty fabulous and innocent. For some reason I have been very attracted to lavender lately so I have lavender socks, nails and eyeshadow. My friends Austin & Elliott went with me on this shoot as sort of a fluke... none of us were planning to get together, initially- let alone for a photoshoot. It turned out that I finished sewing a shirt Austin and I designed together so we thought we'd take him out in his new top for photos, too! All in all, it's always nice having someone take my photos at the beach rather than my tripod. Anyway, it turned out to be a gorgeous day by the lake and now I apparently make men's tops. XO
Outfit details: Dress c/o StyleWe
Platforms c/o Karmaloop
gloves- my Great Grandma Frisina
socks- ebay
fascinator hat- gift from Slideshow Vintage
love, polly

1 comment:

Vikee said...

Such a beautiful dress
You look amazing

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com