NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Denver Travels

 In July I flew to Denver to visit my friend Anna who moved there last year. Hannah and I made a plan to visit Anna in Colorado for a week and it actually worked out perfectly. Hannah flew from New York City and I flew from Chicago to meet Anna in Denver on the same day. We spent the week exploring Denver and Golden, we hiked up Horse-tooth Reservoir (which almost killed me), and we laughed so much. Hannah's friend Emily was in town, so she swung by and spent a couple of nights with us, too! I had met her once before in NYC at a coffee shop in Brooklyn. It's so nice to catch up with these girls every year because we are constantly in different states and even different countries!
love, polly

1 comment:

Vikee said...

Amazing pictures
Nice post

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com