NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Paulie Antiques Fall 2015 Look Book Featuring Rachael Soglin

Meet my new model, Rachael! She lives right in my neighborhood in Chicago and she's adorable! We met one night a few months ago while at a bar. I couldn't stop noticing how cute and fun she looked from across the bar so I went over and asked if she'd like to model for me. There were no ifs, ands, or butts- Rachael was on board! She's down for anything I love that about her! I am excited to hang out, again, Rachael! 
In these photos, she's wearing a yellow dress and bow tie that I designed, patterened, and sewed from scratch! 
*Thank you to Anna Longworth who bought this orange fedora for me :)
Here is Rachael wearing a skirt I made and a sheer dotted -swiss short sleeve top I stitched.
All photos taken & styled by me, Paulie Antiques
Model: Rachael Soglin
love, polly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your styling is always sooo good, and your designs look great! Rachael is a total qt!

Vikee said...

Beautiful outfits

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Lindwormmm said...

She's so cute :D
I love the yellow dress and the warm colour palette <3

Sybille Green said...

Such an adorable outfit!
I love the colours <3

Have a nice day!
Sybille ♡

The new new girl