NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Halloween 2015

Haha! I can't help but laugh looking back at these photos my friend Rachael took yesterday. She was modeling a dress & top I made and I was already dressed like this for a small parade yesterday, so I just asked her if she would take photos of my Halloween outfit. It's mostly a look meant to get out of my "ordinary look" but also, I made this character up. So, basically, I decided to be a crazy aerobics instructor stuck in a 1980's neon phase with crazy hair. I've been calling myself, "Inga" as well. I'm slightly off my rocker- but who isn't? Happy Halloween!
Outfit Details:
Pink sweater- Paulie Antiques, Made by me
Glasses- c/o Sunglass Warehouse

love, polly

3 comments:

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

This costume is tops! You've taken "Sweatin' To The Oldies" to a whole new level!

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

Lindwormmm said...

hehe :--D these are super cute and fun!!!
those glasses <3<3<3<3

Viva La DIY said...

So much fun, love it!!