NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Paulie Antiques Winter 2014 Look Book Featuring Ellen Readhead

Happy New Year! Now that it's officially 2014, I thought I would share the 2014 Vintage Winter Look Book with you. Ellen Readhead recently married my cousin Noah Readhead and I couldn't be happier to have her in my extended family! Not only was she kind and a total trooper through this freezing cold shoot but she's so beautiful to boot! She said she doesn't usually wear bright lipstick and colorful eyeliner that I put on her- but she was more than willing to do anything to let me achieve the look I wanted! Thanks for being an amazing model for me, Ellen! A big thank you also to her husband Noah Readhead for shooting our (soon to come) look book video and Derek Loman for assisting us! Catherine Beyers was so kind to curl Ellen's hair for us and I am so grateful! It was so great to collaborate with you, Catherine! 
       
Admittedly, this was my first time working with colorful smoke fountains and I think I have started a new obsession. I ordered them online and they were cheap, but shipping them through the mail was nearly $20 USD! Crazy but worth it! It was a blast working with the colorful smoke. I really enjoyed styling this shoot! Happy New Year! XO
love, polly

11 comments:

Gemma Roberts said...

Aaaaaaaaawesome!!!!!

Happy new year : )


Faded Windmills

Sammi said...

Beautiful, Polly! And omg I love the colored smoke!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

KristiMcMurry said...

These are so awesome! I've been planning a trash-the-dress type session using colorful smoke and I've been wondering what kind I should get. I will have to look for smoke fountains. I was planning to stop by a fireworks stand on new year's eve and get some of those smoke bomb things, but I never did. Glad to know I can buy some online!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Love the hair and outfit :)

www.ruzinscloset.com

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

such beautiful photos! Seems like a wonderful person to have join your family! Congrats to the happy couple! =D

Happy 2014!

xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Tori said...

Stunning photos and superb styling!
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

Unknown said...

Dear Paulie

Thanks for following my BlogLovin, I come again this time

I have seen many photos of you today. It was really awesome and interesting photos of you here. You are very pretty. The weather there is so cool. WINTER time. I never had any chance to feel or visit a country with snow every where


Asep Haryono
INDONESIA

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

absolutely gorgeous pictures, and model!! that vintage coat is amazing and i love the empty forest in winter.

Amy said...

The texture of her hair in the photographs is stunning & I love how you can see the snowy river in the background.

Sunae said...

there are some gorgeous shots here! The coloured smoke looks amazing in the background! xx

b said...

Your blog is so fun and lively, I love it! <3 Emily

http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com