NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Behind the Scenes of the Paulie Antiques Winter 2014 Look Book

I had a few more people involved with the Paulie Antiques Winter 2014 look book this year- but two of them managed to elude the photos in this post! Derek Loman was also assisting us with behind the scenes photos and Catherine Beyers styled Ellen's hair. I should have tried harder to get better behind the scenes photos at the salon, but alas. Here are the behind the scenes photos that made the cut. I can't help but have high standards for the quality of the photos I share on this blog- even if they are "behind the scenes." By the way, go ahead and make fun of me for my whole ear muffs over my hat fashion. Haha :)
love, polly 

8 comments:

marietta said...

always love behind the scenes photos! ! Good job! =^_^=

mermaidmint said...

I often find "behind the scenes" to be rather surreal. By the way, your ear muffs are so darling and essentially compliment your outfit.
♡ Dulce

KristiMcMurry said...

So much awesome in these photos! Love your coat and your headwear :) Whatever it takes to keep those ears warm!

Unknown said...

How cool is this photo shoot! Love the behind the scenes photos! I really like the way you have the earmuffs over the hat! So cute!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

lisa said...

I was just thinking how even your "behind the scenes" pics are so good. You make bundling up for winter super cute- love the ear muffs + hat and I wish it were cold enough for even one of those things in AZ right now! :)

Kate said...

Ear muffs over a hat is pretty much the best way to keep your ears toasty! These are really gorgeous pictures ^_^

fashion doctor said...

great work, darling! xoxoooooo

Jessica Brown said...

Hey Polly,
Cool blog, love all your pictures!!
I've just seen you follow my old blog on bloglovin, where the posts don't update anymore. If you still want to follow me please pop over to my new blog www.jessicabrown.me and follow www.bloglovin.com/blog/11656989/jessica-brown Thanks so much if you do. Jess xx