NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Outfit: Egyptian Dress with Petticoat

This is a dress that will be for sale when Paulie Antiques has it's grand re-opening online. I am excited for that day, indeed... but it may take a few months. This dress is another of Adrienne Weber's pieces she is selling through my shop. I love the Egyptian motifs.. I've been learning a lot more about Egyptians in all of the museums I've been going to as of late! Nathan Adhikari was kind enough to take these photos. Happy Saturday! What are you doing?
Outfit Details: Vintage Egyptian Dress, 1950/1960's
Gloves- vintage 1960
Heels- Modcloth
Parasol- Dallas & Co. in Champaign, Illinois
Hat- Vintage Bridal, 1950's
love, polly

7 comments:

Miche said...

I LOVE this dress, it looks absolutely adorable on you (and that parasol, darling). I love the Egyptians too, my mom used to collect Egyptian stuff growing up (paintings, little figurines, etc.). Anyway, hope you have an awesome weekend!

Miche

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh my Polly, this dress is BEAUTIFUL! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Bisma Rauf said...

Love the dress :)

New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/tartes-new-products-for-holiday-2013.html

C.C. Lemon said...

Gorgeous Dress! Love this style. Its my favorite. <3

-C.C.

http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

Viva La DIY said...

This dress is absolutely beautiful. Love it!
♡ Dulce

snow said...

such a gorgeous dress & a unique print!

Kate said...

that is an amazing dress!!