NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Jennifer Shanahan for Paulie Antiques Spring 2013

Meet my friend Jennifer Shanahan! She is a new friend of mine who I met through my old room mate, Erin! I love her style and asked her to model for me a month or so ago and we just now got around to it.  We visited a few different locations including Lincoln Hall where Little Shop of Horrors- the show I costume designed was being performed. The building is so incredibly beautiful and inspiring! We had a wonderful time in the warm weather!
Model: Jennifer Shanahan
Photographer: the wonderful Anna Longworth
Fashion Stylist: Paulie Antiques
Happy Springtime!! Which is your favorite photo?
love, polly

6 comments:

Sammi said...

Beautiful outfit and styling! Love!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Photostorming said...

Oh, the colors! When I see these colors in a mix, I suddenly remember your blog and Paulie antiques!

My favorite shot is the one before the last one, she looks so natural and this pic. has so happy feeling :)

http://photostorms.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Beautiful model and photographs. I love the playfulness and colour! Also her hair is the best!

emma x

Tripanista said...

Hi!

Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor.
Email us for details at Tripanista@gmail.com for details!

Unknown said...

Just discovered your blog!!! loving all of it!! from the costume design for little shop of horrors to this outfit!!! great stuff hun!!!! this waist jacket/shirt combo is gorge!!

would love if you stopped by at my neck of the woods!

xxx Rebecca

Unknown said...

I love those glasses! Two thumbs up! Reminds me of the film “One Day” I have to say she really has a similarity with Anne Hathaway but that not much. Love that mid-century couture it surely make a strong statement for me…
LeLouvre-Antiques.com