NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

In retrospect...

 I've been thinking about my business and how it has completely changed my life and how absolutely blessed I am to be this fortunate. I want to share some photos I've taken over the past year while selling vintage, antique, original artwork, and handmade with Paulie Antiques. I've been shipping all over the world and it makes me so ecstatic! 
 I am truly passionate about running this business and my heart beats so intently for it. Have you found something that you're truly passionate about in life? Please share!! XO
love, polly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So many pretty little things! And I love these pretty tags you have for your items <3

Unknown said...

These all look like packages I would be so pleased to find on my door step. I think it's so amazing you've been able to throw yourself so fearlessly into something you love. I'm a photographer and it's definitely something I'm so passionate about I know I'll fight to do it for the rest of my life, but as with any creative expression, you deal with a lot of rejection, and you have to maintain so much positivity to push forward. Your blog gives me that little ray of sunshine every week! x eva

www.evamarieclosephotography.blogspot.com.au

Anonymous said...

You are fabulous and so is your business! Love you always!

-H

Photostorming said...

Here is my passion (www.papieratelier.com); me and my boyfriend do some paper designs and feel so good to create!