NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Meeting Samantha Balk in Chicago, Illinois!

A few weeks ago, I took the train to Chicago for a portfolio review for school. My best friend Lauren said I could stay with her (on a complete whim... thanks, Lauren!!) and when I wasn't at my portfolio review or having breakfast with Lauren and her friends, I was visiting Samantha Balk. We had become friends after an interview I did with her a couple of months ago and countless hours of instagram stalking. She owns Rose Vintage and has the cute cute cutest apartment! I loved spending time with her and meeting her fiance Donovan and their sheepdog, Otis.... It's so refreshing to meet people who have similar interests as you do, isn't it? Thanks for being so amazing, Samantha! Also, I forgot to mention that I got one hour of sleep the night before I took the train to Chicago.... that is why I look sleep deprived! I was a little loopy!
Some of Samantha's Rose Vintage beauties for sale. (I'm still lusting after that yellow fuzzy sweater sticking out in this photo..... )
 Lauren, her room mates, and I had a coloring party at breakfast.... I drew avocados, of course! (this was just a process photo... they weren't done, yet!)
 Eggs Benedict....
love, polly :)

11 comments:

Kailey said...

Eeek what a lovely post! Samantha seems like a doll (and u look stunning as always~*)

neuza said...


Hi dear*
Love your blog and your photos!
I love it
XOXO
Neuza Mariano

Anonymous said...

aw.. so cool! i love the tights and your outfit! :)Irene Wibowo

Xamy Valentierra said...

WOW! Your blog is amazing and you have wonderful pictures!
Would you like to follow eachother? just let me know :)

xoxo ♥

Photostorming said...

I love your style and your blog!!
Thanks to your comment in my blog, I've discovered, to be late is better than never haha:)

Hugs from Istanbul,

Deniz

Inge Lakawa said...

beautiful photos. the clothes for sale looks nice <3 wish i can buy some xD

visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Inge Lakawa said...

beautiful photos. the clothes for sale looks nice <3 i wish i can buy some xD

visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Sinéad Odessa said...

That's so sweet! Yes it's wonderful to meet people that share your interests! I wish I could meet more of them, myself. Someday. (:

Love the photos!

xx

alliedavies182 said...

What a sweet post, you both look lovely
tie-dye-eyes

Aliya said...

The both of you are dressed sooo adorably! And I love your avocado masterpiece!

x Aliya
Hill Side Story
Hill Side Story Vintage on Etsy

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

you def don't look sleep deprived lades - more like a 100 watt light of happiness is what! sounds like the greatest of times was had. so good!!! and i can so see you rockin' the yellow fuzzy :)

thanks so much for all your awesome comments too, you bring the smiles to my face, you are the sweetest!!! xo ♥