NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

An apartment tour with Alex Reed Thompson

Meet Alex Reed Thompson and his cat, Q. Alex is a hair and makeup artist living in Champaign, and Nathan and I are excited to collaborate with him for a future photo shoot! This is his apartment which I have so often been stunned by. He has created a unicorn, taxidermy cat palace which never ceases to intrigue me every single time I step foot into his apartment. He collects crucifixes, taxidermy, unicorn memorabilia, owl memorabilia,  post mortem photography, skulls and antlers, witchcraft and fashion books, pillows, mirrors and amazing VHS movies from childhood (from what I've seen thus far!). It's always a good time at his apartment, and I feel right at home... even with his taxidermy raccoon! Haha..... Enjoy!


*all photos above taken by Nathan Adhikari
*photos below taken by me
We love you, Alex! Thanks for letting us into your creative haven... we can't wait to collaborate with you! What is your favorite part about Alex's apartment?
love, polly 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice apartment! :)Irene Wibowo

Liz Brown said...

My favorite I think is the ornate mirrors.

miss teacups said...

WHOA!!! THISISTHECOOLESTPLACE!!!

I'm in love.

Caitlin said...

It's so cool! I love the vanity! I would kill for it!!! Haha

~Caitlin

Heather Belle said...

This makes me so excited to get my own place!! Ahhh such an awesome space :)
xo

Unknown said...

I love home tours. This is spectacular!

ellie | mantrapixie |

cowbiscuits said...

holy crap this looks like my dreams

Angel said...

Omg this place is awesome, is that a bat in a jar I see? I love that second photo too.

Photostorming said...

Haha very crazy place!!
The details are so weird in a good way:)

Look forward to seing more places in your blog.