NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Tea and Cigarettes

Last weekend, my friend Elliott and I saw A Dream Play at U of I and he came back to my place for a bit. I've been spray painting a lot of hydrangeas lately... and I really like how my living room is looking! having these beautiful hydrangeas around makes my whole apartment more cheery especially as it gets colder and colder outside! I'm excited to blog from bed, though!
(if you haven't seen this music video... you need to. I am wholly obsessed by Chad VanGaalen)
Have you ever tried spray painting hydrangeas? It really makes your whole apartment look magical!
love, polly

3 comments:

Kailey said...

Your apartment looks so wonderful! *_*

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Fantastic cigarette holder. I've always wanted one!

Unknown said...

You guys look like a lot of fun. The setting the photos are is lovely. xoxo