NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Movie of the Week: Beetlejuice (1988)


I finally bought Beetlejuice after thinking about buying it for a solid 3 months, at least! This is the PERFECT movie for Halloween. The soundtrack is also amazing. I was very surprised that most of my friends haven't even seen this film! I have always loved Tim Burton.... I want to costume design one of his films one day! . Have you seen this? What did you think? Here's the trailer on youtubeAll screencaps property of timburtoncollective.com
love, polly :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Tim Burton films! I actually just watched Edwars Scissorhands. Beetlejuice is a classic!!!

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

Og gosh, when I was in kindergarten, we had a projector and a vcr in the basement. My friends and I would eat popcorn and watch beetlejuice all day!! One of my favs, no matter what time of year :)

Melanochess said...

To be honest, I didn't like Beetlejuice, too weird for me, he is too creepy ! Last Halloween we watched Corpse Bride, Tim Burton's films are perfect for Halloween. Loved Edward Scissorhands, Big Fish, Nightmare Before Christmas...

MySpecialAgent said...

Love this movie. I was a big fan of the cartoon too!

Anonymous said...

one of my favs <3