NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Fall Endeavors

 Roxy.... the most exclusive cat I've met in a very long time (and the softest).
Today was a very long day, indeed... but I met with my choreographer about the dance piece for which I am the costume designer... and we had a very exciting conversation about color and texture. The piece is composed by Erik Satie... a very strange pianist who only ate white food and was deemed, "The Velvet Gentleman" for fact of only wearing grey velvet suits. He also carried a hammer in his pocket. We are definitely going in the same direction and I am SO pleased for that. I always have very colorful designs and I am so blessed to be working with a choreographer who appreciates that. These photos were taken today after I finished class and scrubbing paint buckets all day in the scenic shop (I'm still trying to finish up some practicum hours). I feel so thankful to finally be on Thanksgiving Break. I can't wait to spend it with my best friends and family. Talk to you very soon!
love, polly :)

5 comments:

Alys said...

Roxie is too cute! And those whoopie pies look delicious, I must have a go at making them some time :) x

Emma said...

These photos are beautiful Polly, you have such a great eye! and Roxy is a gorgeous cat! Your costume project sounds really exciting, I can't wait to hear how it turns out! I hope you're having a great weekend!

Emma x

Anonymous said...

lovely picture. :)
Irene Wibowo

Laura Shane said...

Your nature walk looks beyond beautiful. It reminds me of Northern California, where my heart belongs. And looks whoopie pies look freaking wonderful. Slightly jealous of your cooking abilities.

Liz Brown said...

I play an Erik Satie piece that I love on the piano. He sounds like a character worth investigating. :)