NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

my favorite places in Champaign-Urbana: Le Shoppe

This is my friend Stanley Lee and he owns a vintage shop in Champaign, IL located on University Ave. We have been talking about collaborating for quite some time now, and I wanted to introduce you to him and his shop so you get a sense of his style. He is such an interesting person and I really enjoy looking through his store and just haning out with him in general. You can also follow him on instagram at @socalledjunk and visit his facebook page. I am so excited to collaborate with you, Stanley!
p.s. what are your favorite items in his shop?
love, polly :)

6 comments:

Heather Belle said...

That shop looks so interesting! Those shoes are all so cute!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Gah! This shop is super amazing! I'd be in there all day. All that vintage jewelry ♥ ♥


MySpecialAgent said...

That turtle bank would have to come home and live with me.

Emma said...

Poll! I totally feel for you, I am so happy to be past the back to school years but I can completely remember that horrible dread I would get towards the end of August! My younger brother started back today (he's only 15) and I felt so bad for him! But at least you had a fun and productive summer and I found every year went by faster each time!

Lovely photos too, those strawberries are making my very hungry! The photo of you and hannah is so cute!

Emma x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I'll take one of everything, thanks. :)

Unknown said...

I want every single one of those three shoes! I think I would be tap dancing down the street if I had them. Love your blog!

x Eva

http://evaclosephotography.blogspot.com.au/