NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Chicago adventures: day two

I took a trip to Chicago a little over a week ago... here are the photos from day two :)
1. A delicious coconut donut at The Jumping Bean 
2. One of the best veggie sandwiches I've ever experienced along with a Pumpkin Pie soda also at The Jumping Bean!
3. & 4. The best vintage store I visited on the trip..... Knee Deep.
5. & 6. Breakfast at Nookies in Boystown with Abby and her boy, Matthew.
7. Abby and Matthew.. the cutest things.
8. My fancy pancakes and huevos rancheros at Nookies... Matthew treated us to breakfast! Brownie points +10.
9. Yummy passionfruit tea.. courtesy of Abby :)
10. My fantastically fancy pancakes at Nookies, again.
11. Me, surveying Lake Michigan.
12. Lauren with her hair blowing back from the waves.
13. & 14. OF COURSE I had to get ice cream at the beach!
15. & 16. Lauren and her friends at the beach.
17. Pretty flower bush outside Lauren's apartment.
18. Lauren and I on the beach!
19. Calming the wind to use a lighter.
20. Cute sandals.
Thanks for taking a peek at my trip to chicago! Follow the link if you'd like to see day one and also a video I made while I was there! XO!
love, polly :D

6 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

What a gorgeous hit of summer this post has been. It has warmed, and cheered me up in the middle of our Aussie winter.

x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

What a gorgeous hit of summer this post has been. It has warmed, and cheered me up in the middle of our Aussie winter.

x

Sabrina said...

I love the layout of your blog- it's so adorable!
And these are great pics...it looks like you had an awesome time!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

ftashion said...

What a great trip! Looks like lots of fun! omg, the coconut doughnut looks so yummy!

Fang Ting
ftashion

Amber said...

looks like a fun trip filled with yummy food!

Randi said...

LOVE the sandals!!!