NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Suitcase Sunday + Happy Birthday, Mom!

Welcome to another edition of Suitcase Sunday! This Sunday is very special because it's my mom's birthday! She is such a huge motivator and inspiration in my life. I love you, mom! You are so very special to dad and me. I hope this makes your day a little more special than it already is :)
I have these old photos of my mom throughout her life in a photo album of old photos and old polaroids... so I thought I'd bring them out and show them to you. I love old photos. 
I hope you have a great Sunday!
love, polly 

12 comments:

ftashion said...

Your mum is so beautiful! Happy birthday to Polly's mum!

Fang Ting
ftashion

Heather Belle said...

Those photos of her are all so gorgeous!!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Such Lovely photos!! Happy birthday Polly's mom! I doubt she'll see this but hey its the thought that counts!!

Happy Easter!

Marja,
xoxo

Paulie Antiques said...

she actually looks at my blog all of the time :)

Madeline Grace said...

These are beautiful pictures!
Happy Birthday Polly's Mom!

Gracey said...

happy birthday to your mom :)

The Key To Chic said...

Happy birthday to your mom! These photos are so pretty and charming!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful mum you got there. So charming of having photos of her in an album, I do not have that much of my mum unfortunally. But those I have is so beautiful.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Brittany Sims said...

Aww how sweet! Are those hydrangeas part of the ones that you spray painted for you show or are they natural? Either way, they look lovely.

~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com

Gordana Rasic said...

:)!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos, and I love how you photographed them with the flowers!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such beautiful images xxx