NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Reader Question: Where should I shop for vintage online?

Hi, loves! I thought I'd start a new feature called Reader Questions because I sometimes can't respond back to the person who asked me a question because they don't have a blog or e-mail listed and also because it's a question that I have gotten asked before. If you have any questions you'd like to ask me.... feel free to ask them in this post!
Sabrielle asks: Where do I buy vintage online?
My answer is that I rarely buy vintage online unless it's cheap cheap cheap OR it's really unique and I can't live without it! The BEST place to find affordable vintage is at estate sales, Salvation Army, Goodwill, and random little sales that pop up like the photo below. Yard sales are a MUST is you don't have a huge budget for it. If I ever do buy online, I know exactly what I am looking for and I scout it out on ebay, usually! However, if I find something totally unique that I can't live without (on etsy) at a decent price, I will splurge every once and a while. If you DO have a slightly larger budget and want to find something unique, I have my own vintage store called Paulie Antiques, one of my dearest friends owns this shop called Figmint Vintage, and here is a link to my favorite shops on etsy! Have fun exploring vintage and handmade with that link... it's endless!
love, polly :)

4 comments:

Despina T. said...

lovely dress.vintage gowns are so cute.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I totally agree. Clothing online is expensive! The town I live in ...the thrift stores are super picked over. I'm excited when we move back to the south and will have a ton to look over!

Amber said...

thanks for the etsy links! I know etsy can be pricey but I still love their vintage collection.

Anonymous said...

I agree with that vintage is hard to find it cheap online. My best tip from Sweden is to go to Myrornas (our version of the Salvation Army). They do have some great dresses there once in a while.