NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Paulie Antiques Runway Show Behind the Scenes!

WOAH. Lately I've been in a whirlwind. Here are some photos backstage from last night's fashion show. I hope that I can show you a video of the show! Pictures from other photographers will surface shortly and I will surely share more with you :) But for now... this has to be enough, unfortunately :)
Here I am getting the suitcase my model Nico walked on the runway with. This is also my model Ben getting ready!
Ben and I before he walked on the runway for Paulie Antiques!
This is Grace, Gordana (of GOCA designs), and I backstage before the show... I love these girls with all my heart...
My clothing rack with all of my model's clothes I made!
My wonderful and sweet models Hannah and Jessie backstage before the show! 
Gordana, Jenn, me, my model Alli wearing one of my designs, and Grace after the show. The last photo is my rack after the clothes had been ripped off!
UPDATE: If you'd like to watch a video showcasing our CFW Runway event, it was featured and you can see more of my designs, too! Here is the link to the video!
I love you.
Polly :)

9 comments:

Josephine Pearl said...

It looks like the fashion show was a huge sucess :) you look lovely as ever :)

Josephine <3 xx

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

what was this for? your own fashion show? do you design clothes? i wish this post explained more, i'm so intrigued!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Paulie Antiques said...

Hi, Hattie! I do design and sew clothes! I showed my designs in a fashion show last night! xo

Brittany Sims said...

These look great! Congrats on all your hard work coming to fruition. :)

~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com

Liz Brown said...

Wow! Everything and everyone looks wonderful. I can tell you worked so hard and it looks like your work turned out well. :)

MySpecialAgent said...

All you girls are so gorgeous! Looks like your show was awesome!

Anupriya DG said...

Looks like it was a great show!! You girls are looking fabulous!! :)

The Braided Bandit said...

Congratulations Polly! These pictures look amazing! I cannot watch the video at work but definitely excited to check it out after work! You are truly talented (and your shoes are bangin!)
xo Hannah

Amber said...

You amazing girl. You are so talented!