NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

outfit: candyland

LISTEN WHILE YOU LOOK!
Hey, there! It's been a while... I hope you've all been busy enjoying yourselves and keeping productive. Just an update on the photos from my runway show.. I have received some, but I'm holding out for the really good ones from my friend who is a photographer for a magazine I work for called IMPULSE. I will be sharing them probably within the week. If you are too too curious about it, though... you can check my Paulie Antiques facebook page and some of them are up. It was such a blast dressing the models backstage and hearing my music playing while they projected my logo behind the models. My parents and grandparents came to see and the decorations went so well... overall it was a success, and I can't wait to do another one!
outfit details: antique early 1900's pleated cream blouse- thrifted at the Red Herring in Champaign, IL
orange and red color blocked heels- Jeffrey Campbell Litas
skirt- handmade by me for Paulie Antiques and featured on my lovely model Jessie for our flyer seen here.
1950's pink bracelet- my mother's
pink velour cloche with robin egg blue pinwheels- handmade by me for Paulie Antiques.
love, polly

11 comments:

Charmaine said...

That hat is gorgeous! And I love the wall with ivy in front of it in the back, so haunting.

ftashion said...

This outfit is just amazing Polly! I love everything here from head to toe and the mix of colours!
Fang Ting
ftashion

Anupriya DG said...

Love Love LOVE your hat!!! <3

The pastel shades look so pretty!

Unknown said...

that skirt is so fun!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Maite said...

great outfit, very original. Love the hat.

estrellasdefebrero.blogspot.com

The Braided Bandit said...

These are beautiful! The pastel cotton candy colors work so well with the pops of read, you are the master of color mixing :) I especially love the last two photographs together, perfection!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Wow, this shoot is amazing. The outift is styled to perfection. The background is so effective. *swoon, swoon, swoon*.

Amber said...

GOOD GRIEF. You are always so darn cute. Lovin' those Litas!! Can we get together and take pics in our Litas?! I've got mint green ones. :]

Your comment made me smile super big. I would LOVE red bow tie from you! Sweetest girl in the world.
<3

Annika Victoria said...

God, your outfits are fantastically eclectic. I love them!!!

Paulie Antiques said...

thanks, woman! <3

Kailey said...

GUHHH THAT SKIRT u___u <3