NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

outfit: sick muse..

LISTEN WHILE YOU LOOK!
WOW. Today was an extremely crazy day. First off, I was not at all prepared for the freezing wind with flurries when wearing this springtime jacket this morning. Whew! Thank goodness for my earmuffs! Anyway.. we had our second dress rehearsal for Barber of Seville tonight and the costumes are looking good. I am working 15 hour days at school every day now. This will continue for the next week. I can't wait to share the photos of the costumes and set with you very soon! :D
These shoes were a gift from my friend Emily when she came to visit earlier in the week. She is so amazing. I just love her.
aDTAU1 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
outfit details: vintage 1960's/1970's yellow quilted mini coat- Salvation Army in Champaign, IL
vintage navy loafers with tassles- gift from Emily Rautio
light blue tight socks- Salvation Amy
red tights- ebay
vintage 1940's navy cotton dress- Salvation Army in Champaign, IL
red leather gloves- gift from my mom & dad
orange faux fur earmuffs- ebay
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
love, polly

23 comments:

ania mw said...

Polly, you choose the colors perfectly! I can not stop to admire you! <3 . Fourth photo of this post is wonderful! Happy weekend for you !

lola said...

I love metric !x

Heather Belle said...

Haha more of those pretty hydrangeas? You're too cute! I love the red lips!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Deer Little Fawn said...

LOVE those earmuffs! You look awesome, as always! Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

Suzy Home Made said...

I love these pictures!

Jessica said...

These are such beautiful photos. The colors are outstanding. Loves!
xox
Jessica
www.AutomaticDoll.com

This Charming Style said...

You look amazing - such wonderful colours! I LOVE those earmuffs! Great song too :)

I can't wait to see the costumes!

I hope you are well Polly,

Love Harriet xxx

Marisa Noelle said...

Are you sure you're not from a fairytale Polly? All your outfits and photos are just so incredibly magical...I adore it! Head to toe...I am loving your whole outfit.

The weather has been similar here in PA...I can't wait for it to end. Looking forward to seeing those beautiful costumes:) Stay warm darling gal! xx Marisa

Amelia said...

love all the colors in this. and your skin is glowing! pretty as always

his_girl_friday said...

Those ear muffs are super adorable!

Music & Musings said...

Metric is one of my favorite bands--ever, like the post, I'm also bundled up in Detroit.

www.pensandpencilskirts.com

Zane said...

you look wonderful, love all the gorgeous colors

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and these photos are just amazing!!

I can't wait to see photos of all the costumes!!!

Marja,
xoxo

Gentri said...

I love it. Always love your outfits. :)

Annika Victoria said...

Alright. Metric is my favourite band. You are awesome. (and those ear muffs are incredible!)
x :) Annika

Maria Elyse said...

Gah, those are really long days at school! But I can't wait to see the costumes! :)

I love the 4th photo. It looks like it should be in Vogue. Seriously.

xo
Maria

Unknown said...

these photos are beautiful and you look gorgeous:)..

Its unusually warm here at the moment..but i dont think it will last tho...

I cant wait to see all the costumes!!!
x
gini

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours on the photo!

Anupriya DG said...

LOVE the red, blue & mustard you've worn together! And those ear-muffs are too cute! :)

bridget anne said...

aw! love your blog. just discovered it via gentri lee. happy i did because it's made my day with all its sincerity & sweetness. i grabbed one of your buttons too : ]

Jackie said...

Can't wait to see the costumes!
I blogged one of your outfit posts today. Hope that's okay! Didn't even realize it was you until after I'd snagged it from chictopia. You're adorable!

Brittany Sims said...

Love the earmuffs! They look so beautiful and fuzzy. Also, I saw some of those flowers near my school the other day and thought of you. <3

~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com

chantilly said...

you are so colorful! i really, really love that first picture. xx