NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

A Collection Complete!

LISTEN WHILE YOU LOOK!
Teresa Brewer- Music, Music, Music (1953)
Hi, loves! Remember how I didn't quite have a full collection of vintage compacts when I showed them to you? Well, I am proud to say that I am officially the owner of a compact collection thanks to my Grandmother Kutch! She gave me a beautiful old compact for Christmas. Okay, okay... so maybe three isn't really considered a collection to some people, BUT I am convinced that three individual unique items constitutes a collection (or at least a definite beginning of one!). It's quite hard to draw the line between the number you must accumulate of a certain item to consider it a collection. What do you think?
love, polly

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Your so cute! I think having 3 unique vintage compacts is a start of a lovely collection. I actually only have 3 cameos to my little collection! I hope to get more, but like you said it's a start!

Marja,
xoxo

Zane said...

wonderful collection

Unknown said...

three is a very good start :) and they are vintage so it makes them quite unique..these are really pretty!!!
x

Brittany Sims said...

Your mirrors are beautiful too! Love it, Polly!

~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com

lola said...

beautiful stuff ! I want them all :)

sherri said...

sweet collection! thanks so much for your sweet comment girl! of course we can be friends!

sherri

www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

Heather Belle said...

I think 3 is a great start! But now you definitely HAVE to get more! These are darling :)
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

April said...

How beautiful! What a great collection!

Gracey said...

you always have a really interesting collection! :) happy weekend!

Dania @ Always Dania said...

love everything vintage! id love to swap buttons! let me know if you're interested! :) xoxo.carolinalove@gmail.com

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

KristiMcMurry said...

I certainly think 3 qualifies as a collection! It'll only grow larger :)

punkychewster said...

that's one unique collection! i hope it continues to grow!

ftashion said...

Collection or not, they are so pretty and precious!
Fang Ting
ftashion

Anonymous said...

Wow! These photos are so amazing! I guess I'd consider three to be a collection if you really are collecting them...they're really cool! Lovely, lovely. Thanks for sharing.