NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Alexis turns 22!

Last night my amazing friend Alexis turned 22. I've been wanting to test out my camera in a low light setting for a while now... and this gave me the opportunity. I don't frequent parties too often.. but when I do... I love to take photos of my friends. I feel like the most interesting and entertaining photos always result. These and other photos seem to have captured my night pretty well. Oh, to be in college. Happy Birthday, Alexis!
love, polly

8 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Looks like a fun part. Happy birthday to your friend Alexis.

Gentri said...

How fun. :) I don't get to play with my night settings much either.

Heather Belle said...

Aww how fun! The photos did come out interestingly! Happy Birthday to your lovely friend!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Looks like fun I love shots when people arent expecting the photo.

Zane said...

great party, looks like a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday to Alexis! The photos turned out lovely! I don't really go to parties either, I guess I'm just not into all that haha. I'm surprised for being 19 and not a party gal!

Marja,
xoxo

Suzy Home Made said...

Thanks for entering our giveaway! I'd say you have pretty good chances! :-) Good luck!

memory said...

i love these piiiictures :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm