NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

1970's vintage flowers

outfit details:
leather oxfords: Goodwill
grey knee high socks: c/o Abby Taylor :)
burnt orange turtle neck: Goodwill in Edwardsville, IL
vintage houndstooth skirt: Goodwill
vintage 1950's LFZ purse: my Great Grandmother Frisina's
red belt- my mother's
red felt hat- Goodwill, Champaign, IL
orange blazer- Value Thrift, Springfield, IL
This purse was my Great Grandmother Frisina's. Her name was Lucille Frisina Zeigler (LFZ). I love monogramed purses.. especially when you actually know what the initials represent!
This is me after I stepped in dog poop. My shoes are still drying off as I am typing this post. Oh, well...
These bright orange flowers are a recent thrift find from Springfield, IL this past week. My Grandmother Kutch and I went to about three different thrift stores and were mainly disappointed. I did manage to snag these bright tulips that remind me of the 1960's/70's. I am trying to figure out if they are vintage or not... it's really hard to tell! What do you think? I got quite a lot of them! I think I know JUST what I am going to use them for! Are you preparing for the holidays tonight? We are. XOXO
love, polly

11 comments:

Zane said...

you look wonderful, everything is so perfect

Maria Elyse said...

I love that hat! It's so classic and pretty. :) I have a vintage houndstooth dress that is sort of the same cut as that skirt, and I've had a reallyreallyreally hard time figuring out how to wear it. And I've had it for months now! Anywho, now I have some ideas. :) Shfanks, dahling! :)

Haha, yesss! I was freezing my bum off! It wasn't too bad at first but after about a half hour I started to get really cold and was yapping at my mom to hurry up and get the final shots, haha. Ohhh the things we do for blogging! ;)

Love ya!!

xo
Maria Elyse

shmabby said...

I forgot I bought you those!! <3

Anonymous said...

You look lovely! You always look so pretty in all of your outfits! Your grams purse looks so lovely, I wish I had something like that although my gram sends my old cameos that she has. I LOVE cameos to death , haha!

Marja <3

JustSandy said...

*GASP* I'm in love with this outfit, Polly. So pretty :D

punkychewster said...

Merry Christmas Polly!! I love that hat you have on! And i still can't believe you found it at Goodwill! What a steal!

April said...

Those flowers are adorable! I wonder if they are vintage or not?! Merry Christmas!

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

oh my goodness, absolutely amazing hat & blazer, what amazing thrifted finds! I'm always hoping to find a hat like that but still have only found a black one. Just love how you mixed so much red & orange here for such a perfect vintage look- just perfect : ) Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas, loved seeing the Christmas eve snippets.

http://dusanabotswana.com/

MyLifeInDots said...

looooove your outfit ^^

xx, Mri

Paulie Antiques said...

thank you!!! :D

Aliya said...

Your outfits are so amazing!! I absolutely love your style! Following ya :)


x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net