NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

the end of an era!

This is a photo of my Great Grandmother Frisina. She passed away this past week. Here are some photos I took on the day of her funeral. 
I wore a dress that used to belong to her. I wish I had a photo of her in this dress, but I sadly do not!
 The necklace is my mother's.. she let me borrow it :) It belonged to my Great Great Grandmother Marie Frisina. I love it very much.
 Here are some family photos of my cousins and my mother and our dog, Bridgitte.
It was a sad weekend but that seemed to be masked with my cousin Catherine and Luke's birthdays. I was so happy to be a part of their birthday celebrations. It was even more proof to me that life can and must go on. I hope you're having a lovely week.
love, polly 

5 comments:

Despina T. said...

i am really sry for your loss..beautiful post about your family!nice outfit too :)

Annika said...

I'm sorry for your loss, doll! It's never easy to loose someone you love. But on a more positive note: Gorgeous dress!


A Sweet Release

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but it appears that your Grandmother's life will be celebrated for years to come through you and your other family members.

Kelsi said...

How sad. Very sorry for your loss! But it's so sweet that you wore her dress to her funeral... Such a beautiful tribute!

Gracey said...

my deep condolences. i never knew your grandma but i feel the love and what a great lady she was through your posts. godspeed to her beautiful soul!