NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

independence day outfit

Yes, I know.. I'm a bit late posting my outfit for the fourth of July. But, here it is! It was a busy busy day because it was my Great Grandmother Polly's 96th birthday! (I was named after her!) She was so lively and chipper that day- just happy to be alive and celebrating yet another birthday! I love seeing her happy! I really wish I could visit her more often..
so much for my new vintage shoes!
I saw a deer in this clover field after I left and thought about how much I had really missed being in Taylorville. (not enough to move back, though!!)It was a beautiful 4th. I love seeing the fireworks with my family every year.. and since I don't really watch television I felt like it was a spectacular treat that I've been holding out for. Hope your fourth of July was exciting!
love, polly

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

poor shoes... but i love the outfit!!!!!!!!!!
http://thefourthcornerofstephanie.blogspot.com/xx

ching said...

red and blue for independence day. lovely.

Rachel said...

Lovely outfit! The romper is so cute. :D

xoDanielle said...

What a completely lovely outfit, full of treasures!
Shoes D:

Unknown said...

i love your bright red hat, and boo about muddy shoes!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Paulie Antiques said...

it's alright, I washed them off! :P

Emma Litton said...

Ohh dear! Your poor shoes! You look so lovely though. I adore you red hat.

xo,
Em

Anonymous said...

Oh, your poor shoes! But your outfit is adorable!

kimbirdy said...

that is such a cute romper!! it looks amazing on you.

gee said...

haha..those are what my shoes look like after my outfit shoots as well! :)
you look gorgeous..i love your little romper.
glad your time back home was wonderful.

Amber said...

your bright red shoes are stunning, shame they got so dirty.

ivanna Vidal said...

Absolutely LOVE the bright red!!

xo,
iva

http://ivannavidal.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Eee, much love for your little badge collection :)
And oh no to your shoes, such a shame!

X said...

Great outfit and quirky accessories. I caugh a glimpse of a really pretty necklace too. Love your blog :)

www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

Kaylia Payne said...

I love the outfit!!! You always wear the coolest things :) Sucks about the shoes, hopefully they were easily cleaned!

Anonymous said...

Great Independence Day ensemble!!! so cute :)