NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Stills from Once Upon a Time in 1972 (my first film)

I've been talking about working on this film since the beginning of last semester and it's finally on the web (only for cast and crew). It should become publicly viewable this summer. The premiere is April 8th in Champaign, Illinois. This is the first film I have ever costume designed and I couldn't be more thrilled to share with you! You can see my other posts about this film here and here! So, without further ado, here are some stills! I can't release too much, though until it officially premieres..
I wear this coat every day! and the jewelry is from my Grandmother.
The other film I costume designed called, "The Conversationalist" is premiering on April 8th as well so I should have more stills to show you soon! Hope you enjoyed.
love, polly

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, congrats! The stills look great, and I'm definitely looking forward to the release!

Sarah said...

umm how cool are you? Oh no big I just have my own movie. Seriously Congrats that's a huge deal!!!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

james said...

i am obsessed with eternal sunshine :)

Yajaira said...

nice photos

Anonymous said...

Exciting stuff and great stills! Keep us posted :D

Melanie's Randomness said...

I will DEFINITELY keep my eye out for these!! Costume designing? What fun and what a treat! =) Very cool!

Melanie's Randomness

kimbirdy said...

yay, congratulations!! isn't amazing to see all your hard work pay off on screen? i can't wait to see more!

* said...

congrats polly!! wonderful. will it be captioned? :)

elycia said...

that's really exciting polly!! soo cool!

Shaheen said...

This is wonderful Polly. It must be a thrill to see your name in 'lights' so to speak. So happy for you.