NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

I am the moonfaced flower child, I am.

Today was strange. It was nice, though.. don't get me wrong. I love being in the beautiful scenery of what is Taylorville, Illinois. I can't wait to go back home to Urbana, though :) I need to start drawing and painting! 
outfit details:  black crushed velvet dress with bow in back from Goodwill in Springfield, IL
 red belt from Goodwill in Springfield, IL
 Knee high tights from Salvation Army in Springfield, IL
 Umbrella from Lisa's Antiques in IL
 Bow tie- hand made by me!
 Shoes from Modcloth, Jeffrey Campbell
Have a wonderful Tuesday! I will be back later today with Salvation Army Finds of the day!I am so excited that I finally got to go today! I really have gotten my fill of thrifting over the break so far! Thrifting in Urbana is useless because all of the little vintage stores get to it before I do!
love, polly

11 comments:

miss teacups said...

you look wonderful (& have great legs!! hehe) those shoes are so friggin' incredible...everytime i see them and they aren't on my feet, i die a little inside ;)

Amelia said...

you're adorable. i like the neutral black with the pops of primary colors

Yajaira said...

love the wedges!

Sasha said...

such lovely pictures :) and loooove the shoes!

Morgan said...

I love your shoes. I live sort of near Taylorville and I can't blame you for wanting to get back to Urbana. Hah.

Laura said...

gorgeous photos :) love those blue shoes!


xx

Rachel said...

Such lovely photos! Great dress, and the bow looks really cute with it!

jen said...

those shows are glorious

Alice Mary said...

beautiful photos :]

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

those shoes are so cute. I love them!!

Harlow B said...

What a GREAT outfit! It's the royal blue shoes (and your lovely hair) that make it stand out, and create a memorable outfit :)

~ Harlow