NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

salvation army finds of today!

I was delighted to find these records today for 75 cents each!
West Side Story is one of my most favorite movies! I LOVE musicals and they give me chills! (especially older ones). Have you seen it?
No, My Fair Lady is not my favorite movie by Audrey Hepburn (I have the Breakfast At Tiffany's Soundtrack on vinyl, too!!) but I thought I'd buy it, anyway :) What do you think about My Fair Lady? Yay or nay? (I believe she only sang like.. two of the songs in the movie)
Super excited about this! A great find! I'm getting ready to spin it right nao!
This movie is a classic. Love it.♥
Here is a peek at the letters I sent to my pen pals!
I would love to acquire more pen pals! You can just e-mail me with your address and we'll swap!
Well, I was looking forward to staying in tonight and making some new buttons.. but my cousin called and is having a get together tonight at his house.. this only happens once in a blue moon so... I am off in a flash!
love, polly

11 comments:

LolaDee said...

West Side Story is my favourite musical :) So amazing! I saw it in London at the West End years back and I still remember how powerful it was. Also, totally understand the yellow crush!

Isquisofrenia said...

i love finding records at the trhift shop one time they have the beach boys and i was kinda amazed cuz at the record store they are like 24 bones
can you believe that hahhah
awesome findings!

windylindy said...

Polly.... thanks for the comment. I think I'm going to like blogging. :)

christen. said...

i'm sooo torn on my fair lady! rex harrison does a decent job of 'talk-singing' and the guy who plays eliza's pop is my fav. not big on the ending though!

ps- eddieville visit soon or ELSE! :D

ckscribbles said...

whats your email?! i will totally be your pen pal!!

Jamie Maldonado said...

Cheap vinyl treasures are awesome. I miss good thrift stores. ha ha.

P.S. I'm still working on a button. I've got so much to do. ha ha. And I'm still going to add you to my blogroll ... it just takes me a while sometimes. :)

Joyti said...

Those are some great finds! Congrats! I'm a little jealous, I'm terrible at thrifting.

MySpecialAgent said...

Our only Salvation Army stores here are in questionable parts of town, but the Goodwill never has any vinyl that great. Lucky! I want to be pen-pals! I need something to keep me sane when my husband leaves me for 3 months at the end of August. ;)

Isquisofrenia said...

yeah that dress is so amazing, maybe we can do a diy or something no?
im sure you can pull this off no problema!!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Awesome finds!

Annnnnnnd I am going to be e-mailing you with my address! LOVE pen pals! :) Hope you had a great time at your cousin's girl!

grrfeisty said...

hiya! i grabbed your button and then lost the net! i'm putting it up now :D